The Year-end Report 2013 and Interrim Report for Q4 2013 was published on the 14th of February.
- I wish to express deep gratitude to LKAB’s workforce, who with enthusiasm managed to turn things around during the year. Preventive maintenance work will continue to be in sharp focus in 2014 in order to stabilize availability at a high level of production. This is the key to attaining our goals and the core of the extensive work being done to lower LKAB’s costs, which will secure our long-term competitiveness, says President and CEO Lars-Eric Aaro.
JANUARY - DECEMBER 2013
• Net sales totaled MSEK 23,656 (26,971).
• Operating profit was MSEK 7,639 (10,589).
• Profit before tax was MSEK 7,768 (10,977).
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 6,032 Million (8,753).
• Operating cash flow totalled MSEK 2,434 (5,470).
• Deliveries of iron ore totalled 25.5 (26.3) MT.
You can see the press conference for the Year-end report at www.lkab.com/presskonferens