• Net sales decreased by 30 percent to MSEK 5,323 (7,641).
• Operating profit amounted to MSEK 1,529 (4,118).
• Profit before tax totalled MSEK 1,567 (4,357).
• Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 1,238 (3,229).
• Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK –300 (2,456).
The high demand for LKAB’s products continued during the quarter, but disruptions in production resulted in lower deliveries
than for the same period the previous year. Lower sales and profits are explained mainly by lower iron ore prices, and also
by lower delivery volumes.
LKAB’s 35 percent increase in planned deliveries by 2015 remains unchanged.